Perfect Eyes

this is just a part of you, but now is also a part of me
these feelings are getting me insane
I hope it's not in vain...
I want to be with
I want to feel it.
Let go of me. Never. Stay.
Such a lovely game you play.
Not the hands, not the arms, not your face.
all the rest are part of my own skin
it consumes me... it drives me up the wall
it shakes the world that lies behind my eyes
i still fell the essence
i can feel the butterflies in my stomach once again
nervous i am not and never will be
i cant run away from you or me...
let's lay down next to the river or the sea...
would you like to see me breath?
sorrow is trying to fly away towards the rainbow
it's spreading wings into the sky of my fingertips
I pass my hands all over you face...
I hold you tight and smell your skin.
no!no. it cant be...
yes it is.. it's not a fight again.
not indeed.. come out...
come out... let go of me...
I wanna let you in!
this life is just the same with or without you...
but it's better taste the wine when it grew old.
meaningless are the words. meaningful is nothing.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas