How?

How did we get here when I used to know you so well.
There's been ages that nothing felt so teared up and destroyed all around me. As the sorrow grows into the chest. A threatening strange feeling takes our emotions over crashing us down and injuring our hearts. Even though I thought the time could turn things clearer and brighter than before. It just screwed the knowledge we had with each other. I thought I was knowing me meanwhile we stood together. I thought we're meant to each other. But not as worse as our destiny can't be even our death and I hope I die soon. I won't say this wasn't worth at all. At least I spent my time doing something and therefore, as long as this life sucks, it seems not a boring times sharin the whole experience thing with someone else. Thank you everybody.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas