Life is a tragedy

In the misery of daily life I find myself overwhelmed by insecurities and invisible wires that tie me up and sufocate the air which runs through my brains. I can not deny thy ilusion of freedom and independence. Everyone needs someone. When I barely perceive my misguided understandings about the meaning of this or that I see no way out of question marks and false beliefs. This undestructable feeling tracks me down and haunt me for years under several circunstances. But who am I to question for these empty answers and solutions when even the majority of thinkers couldn't have never decode these riddles.

He that is strucken blind cannot forget
The precious treasure of his eyesight lost. Romeo and Juliet. ACT I Scene 1.

Believe it or not, it seems this life is a real tragedy and the ones who suffer the most are the ones who stop to think over it. It is so easy to recognize that no matter we know we are all the same so that we all die just the same and no one stays. We are so momentum. We live for now, that's quite fair for humans. Every single annimal might see things also this way and what is the relevance to all these tainted lines? Nothing, you can name it: waste of time.
It's good to be equal in the end, it seems fair. Enjoying what we can enjoy now. There's no extra coin or bonus game for the ones who are eager beavers or take things seriously. Yep, we must be serious but still humans. To assimilate fromality patterns becomes us as mechanicals as machines, doesn't it? In fact, no doubts. - lie.

No extra comments, I have so many selfish thoughts. As long as I write there's no certain focus but a plenty of thoughts that I just spit out of my bones and soul.

One fire burns out another’s burning,
One pain is lessen’d by another’s anguish. Romeo and Juliet. ACT I Scene 2.

And that's exactly what happens with the flow. There's always a fire inside burning and contaminating one issue to another. Like the waves that never stops moving.
They are unfinishing. They hurt sometimes.
They take you most of the times to another level.
Something really personal and introspective.
Imagination and abstraction and
subjectivity.
They are our portals to the outworld.
To the world that we know the less, the world that lies on the inside even though it is out.
It makes us special, it makes us mature.
No doubts. - What do I know about both?

True, I talk of dreams,
Which are the children of an idle brain,
Begot of nothing but vain fantasy. Romeo and Juliet. ACT I Scene 4.

Then we come up with a conclusion. We are always SEARCHING. - What do you mean, my friend? Seacrching.. - Yes. We are always after something we want.
One answer, one question, a son, the true, the lies,
a daugther, the parents, a person, the love. Does it make sense?
- Humancentred detected.

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Romeo and Juliet. ACT II Scene 2.


This next quote is just so beautiful. It's wonderful just to read
I have to breathe deeply and in the right pace in order to keep the air.

What ’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet. Romeo and Juliet. ACT II Scene 2.

And so this one:

Care keeps his watch in every old man’s eye,
And where care lodges, sleep will never lie. Romeo and Juliet. ACT II Scene 3.

God bless literature and Shakespeare he is sweet like the most pleasant melody.
First time I thought about death it was quite awkward for me. I was lying somewhere I don't remember and suddenly came the existencial crisis. This is surely another issue, eh?

When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun. Romeo and Juliet. ACT III Scene 2.

And the las quote but not the less important, the one who speaks the most me, myself and I words. I think it sum up a bit of myself some way. Farewell, my friends, and sleep tight.

Ap. My poverty, but not my will, consents.
Rom. I pay thy poverty, and not thy will. Romeo and Juliet. ACT V Scene 1.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas