III - From reflecting as of last year

) The latest posts are out of order.
) They were all written around August from the last year.
) It ended into this one; the last one of the session
"winter in black or white".

Today is just another day which I hope the time passes faster than yesterday.
I dont think I will someday find the love I had in someone else's eyes. Sometimes I feel like I really believe that there was true love frm her, but sometimes not. Very often she sends me messages from her mobile saying that she feels pain cuz she misses me. I have returned a couple of messages trying to get in touch, but she always ignores me and doesnt answer anything. I wanted so much the things got back the way it used to be. I try to pretend that I'm already over her but no one seems to stitch up my scars and I got a bad feeling that no one can. At least, I've gained a schoolarship and there's a huge chance for me to go to canada for free. I am anxious about that too. Who knows If i will face the bears...?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas