I - It's reflecting over you

"Hi. What's up?" I asked. "Nice. What about you?" An answer and inside a question. "I'm cool." Then we started to talk about how was getting tough to find cool people on the internet. We had some talk the whole nght and we went to sleep when the day was rising and the sun was shining. That would be the most unforgettable saturday night of my entire life. It was april 11th, I was so attached to: my college that started in this same year: 2008; my job career which started as well; I mean, my lifestyle was changing upside down and with this new thing, this thing called love, which I've never dealt with it was a bit scary to have to face an almost new life with so many issues, new patterns, new relationships. It felt like my new beginning. Before decide to go to sleep we guessed we could meet each other for real. We both got really excited and anxious about it we agreed to meet next saturday at the bus station. After a week of frustration, it was finally saturday. It was 7 o-five and I was reaching the station, wondering if the bus had already arrived, when I received a call. "Hi, where are you? I'm already here!" A stressful but the most passionating voice gripped my ears. "Ok. I'm seeing you already!" I said. And I couldn't believe my own words when I sighted the most beautiful smile I would ever find. - If life had an auto-recording filming camera or better, an hourglass we could turn down and get back to a meaningful moment of your life, until now, I'd ask to go for this - In a blink of an eye, we were in a hotel, we talked about our lives, we got along preety well, we passed all night together, embraced in that cold night. Those were our first promises of love to each other. "I love you" plus "thanks god I've found you" were asserted... The temperature was cold but we were warm underneath the blankets: embraced. The eyes and the smile that I will never forget.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas