Quotes and Sayings

A plenty of quotes I admire:

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

A dog at play has the mind of a wise martial arts master,
a mind capable of perfect focus

There is always death and taxes; however,
death doesn't get worse every year.

It's like my mind knows what's right
but my heart is being retarded and still cares

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face

Boy, when you're dead, they really fix you up.
I hope to hell when I do die
somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something.
Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery.
People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday,
and all that crap.
Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody

Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails.

Love is not measured by how you feel,
but how you make the other person feel.

Life is a process. We are a process. The universe is a process.

I was born the day you kissed me,
died the day you left me,
but lived for the time that you loved me

Life is like an onion:
You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like;
and I'm sure he understands.
When he looks at me so attentively,
and gently licks my hands;
then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes,
but I never say naught thereat.
For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes,
but never a friend like that.

Love the moment.
Flowers grow out of dark moments.
Therefore, each moment is vital.
It affects the whole.
Life is a succession of such moments
and to live each, is to succeed.

Love can make you happy but often times it hurts,
but love is only special when you give it to who its worth.

One reason a dog can be such a comfort
when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.

Life is just one damned thing after another.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

I wish I had the guts to walk away
and forget about what we had.
But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me,
and I guess that's what hurts the most.

Love that we can not have is the one that last the longest,
hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.

When a dog barks at the moon,
then it is religion;
but when he barks at strangers, it is patriotism!

Never say 'I like you' if you don't care.
never talk about feelings if they're not there.
never touch a life if you mean to break a heart.

Dogs are not our whole life,
but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. ~Ambrose Bierce

A dog can express more with his tail in seconds
than his owner can express with his tongue in hours.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas