Cha 1 - Hale "apologies"

"Mi nombre es Hale, darling. I am sorry by the darkness."

        I have been waiting for my whole life  for this to happen. And now the time has come to make my choice: to pick up the pace or keep pretending to be someone ordinary.

        My name is Hale Buckle. I'm 33 years old. And I am here to tell you how can one god damn freaking night  becomes a hell of a nightmare.

         It all started 7 years ago when I left my hometown  Anchorage in Alaska. It was a pretty cold time indeed. People usually in this season get inside their places; lie down next to their waming comfortable fireplaces where they  have themselves heaten up. 
          It was a snowstorm and  I wasn't home for the good of my decrepit fate. Ow hell, I can still remember how that crap stinks. It was almost 7 and I was almost getting to my own place where I would meet my whole family again after the hardship of a full-daytime work on that friday. I could feel the toast bread and taste my  wife's wine right on my lips even before I got home. But I was about to know a different liquid of something I never wished to taste ... something mystique and profetic. Oh lord, I  swear had no chances against my fate .  Exclusively, when my eyes blurred and the sky went dark. 

At last, I  could feel the trees whispering to me...
Sorry, but it's hard sharing all the stuff, but anyways,  
do you want me to keep telling you what happened  Gloria?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas