Losing Fight



I don't know why I feel so full of emptiness
when I shouldn't be like this
It appears I cannot ever run away from my ways
the deep of my iris
express my feelings, can't you see that?
you don't seem to care.
maybe I let you ride me in the wrong ways
I guess from now on I will never ever get over it
there are so many things
many signs of you all around me
I am feeling really weak now
just when I can't be
Someday I hope to leave town   and leave all that reminds me of you behind
once something is broken
it can never get back to the way it was before
bury me alive down the deepest hole
and pass by to leave some roses afterwards
I wish I could to talk to you now  about what I am actually feeling
I can't drop my worries somewhere else.
I need somebody's shoulder to lean on
to speak words of wisdom
something worthwhile
some understanding I couldn't reach myself
show me ways to follow , pardon me,  please give me a sign.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas