Cha 3 - Hale at "Don't Know Land"

He did not know what had happened in that night when he saw that stranger. He did not remember.
When he opened his eyes he was already there. Lying down silenced by his fear and washed in blood. He felt different than before. His body was entirely heavy.
"Perhaps is some kind of drug." he sigh.
He walked out of his stretcher and paid attention for his surroundings in order to  recognize what place was that. At least, it was fancy. Seemingly, a good 3 billion dollar mansion. The walls were covered in golden tone and the bulb lights were shining vivid.
He got off his room and bumped into a busy corridor full with doors marked with question marks where people walked by choosing where to go. He was not believing on what his eyes were seeing. For that reason, he grabbed someone's arms.
"What stranger? You want to know where you are, don't you?" the guy responded spontaneously. 
"That's all I want." Haled answered nervous.
"Follow me, I can talk to you meanwhile I make my way."  the stranger smiled at Hale and then nodded.
"Spit it out. Whoever you are!" Said Hale trying to follow the pace of the stranger's steps.
"Person, you are at "don't know land". Can't you see with you own eyes or you're neophyte here?" the man said swinging his head negatively.
"Translation, now." Hale suggested.
"Which language?" laughed the man.
Hale got angry and threw the man against the wall.
"No jokes, if you still want to go." he conclude.
"Sorry. I just guessed you didn't notice you're not speaking. We are  see-through minded.  Like transparent. Like using real expressions, but none languages." the stranger seemed virtuous by telling him that, as if he had given the answers to all of Hale's questions.
"What the heck you sayi..."
"You are not opening your mouth nor I am. Look at me. "  the stranger  was totally excited with that.
Hale looked at the stranger's face which stood by and didn't move a centimeter, even though he kept saying words.
"We have transparent souls here, see?"  his smiles  were pretty transparent, thought Hale.
"I must be dreaming or in a nightmare. I might have crashed and died  or I got a comma."
" Stop worrying about and move on. Choose the door and stop making questions. It's your choices that make you what you are."
"How did you hear me.. I didn't say... crap. "
"You are transparent here. I feel your worries, fears, preoccupations. As you might feel my will to get to my door. I really want to go. See you, cowboy." and he got to a door.
"Name, you scumbag?"
"Oregion is my name. I must fall on my way. Hasta cowboy!" and he got in.
He thought he could follow Oregion but as he opened the door, there was nothing but clouds.
"Ok. So I got to find my way. "
One fluid, suddenly, came out of his chest and follow straight the corridor. As a water beam uncolored. He ran in its direction until he sight one left door. But this one was not shiny and white with a black question mark onto it, but the inverted colors. It was completely dark with a  white question mark painted on it.
"why that's gotta be mine... just my luck." and then he entered.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas