Cycle

      Summer. The streets are crowded and I seem faceless among all the others. No one stares at me and no one hears me. Meanwhile it all happens in this big city, nothing happens inside myself. One certain day, when the stars shined and the comets spinned around earth compeled to to do what our heart was forbidden: you appeared. Like a rocket you smashed my surface and dug deep in my chest until you could find a way. So I won't sleep if you won't sleep tonight. How many lives are not sleeping tonight? Maybe the last chance will be given. And if you simply let it passes us by, the beginning of the saddest ending arrives. In autumn there will be the scent of the Ice age to approach once again. Because everything is a cycle. Because everything is part of another  universe of everything that it's part of a whole. Neither you, myself nor anyone would understand it, but love is another cycle.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas