a trace of thought

      It's a long way for an answer though. Something has beaten my thoughts this lonely summer night, in which the skies are covered with hazed clouds and there's the feeling of something still not conquered. I should be prepared to act slow. Probably because I am bound to injure my heart dragged by lame rational thoughts. I won't tell dramatically i've been cursed twice: I could never reach that far even though it's part of my nature. But whenever something happen and I feel senseless to someone else, it hurts more than it would if I were human enough to feel something. It gives me thrills to know that nobody has awaken that weaknessess that plays like poison in our wrist, consuming every inch of our nails plus giving us brand new white hairs, the strange emotional thing called love. When the only thing we all are aware is that where there is love there will be pain, in the end.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas