Comments on New Friday 13th

     I was bored at home and decided to download some stuff kill some fucking time. All of a sudden, I just came up with this idea about watching horror movies. Absolutely, new stuff was outta range. I wanted something to remind me the good old creepy time i had at night struggling to get through the dawn. I downloaded 'New Friday 13th.' 
      Why did I do that? I'm still asking myself, since i've been told it was just another american pos hollywood horro movie, but i fought against my skeptical head and put all prejudice aside to give it a shot...  :S
       Almost every horror movie has insanely large holes in the plot and unbelievable action in it. But the GOOD ones dont let you notice that shit ,because you are too scared or having too much fun with the ride, like the original Nightmare On Elm St, or ALIENS or FLY...  But this new FRIDAY has a HUGE hole that was overlooked so quickly i’m wondering if anyone even questioned it during production. They make another drastic decision to make Jason NOT supernatural. (i knew he was a normal person, i thought i've seen him these days in my neighborhood ¬¬) He isn’t a zombie, he doesnt get revived by lightening, he’s not a monster, he’s simply an aging survivor that is revenging his mother’s death. OK, fine,  cool, i can accept that decision, make it more REAL and GRITTY (the new american trend -  narrowing the boundaries between reality and fiction :S). The filmmakers have gone to lengths saying that this new Jason ISN’T supernatural. HOWEVER, pay attention on the incoherence...  in the beginning of the movie, Jasons mother says that Jason has "drowned" and he is "DEAD". (he surely is my neighboor :D) Then, an 8 year old, naked, retarded Jason is seen ALIVE witnessing his mothers death. So I have 2 questions t

1.) If Jason WAS dead, how the fuck was he standing there watching his mom die, and then AGE ?and GROW ?over the years. And if he was really ALIVE, what kind of fucking mother would just ASSUME that her  handicapped and deformed son is dead just because she saw him swimming??!!

2.) After witnessing his mothers death when he was 8, standing in the rain, in all of his naked and retarded glory, how the fuck did he SURVIVE for 30 more years after that. He lived by a lake and he COULDNT EVEN SWIM! And he was mentally and physically handicapped??! Excuse the pun, but I find it retardedly hard to believe that a clueless mentally challenged deformed kid wouldn’t try to at least ask SOMEONE for help over the years, if he even survived that long.
        Also, assuming that Jason DID survive, and grow up, how did he become trained as a Navy, master the art of walking like a ninja  huaieio, because he teletransports and is silent as well, unless its to be scary then he walks like a dinosaur .

      Ahhhhh, oh well, it had some good kills, and i’ll probably go see it again because I’m just as retarded as Jason.

Comentários

Bryan Martins disse…
Well, my good friend, quite agree with your point of view, the horror movies today are funnier than scary, I remember perfectly when I saw the Blair Witch or when I saw the Land of the Dead, in which films my opinion is more comedy than anything else. As for the flaws that the New Friday the 13th has believe it is due to attention of the directors actually. If looking for a horror movie a bit more interesting, I recommend watching The Top Halloween, I saw some time ago and thought it was cool to watch. See ya!

Postagens mais visitadas