Nothing interesting though

                                                        
                                                  Inquiry 

If the days pass without a warn
Let me notified
How long it will take

If the winter comes
Let me shiver
How long I will bare this cold

If the pain is all I have
Let me feel it
How painful may it go?

If your presence brings absence
Let me see it
How long will it take?

If my reason decides to move
Let me trust none
In love I doubt nothing



             Making Business

--
There's a building over there.
Some say it's fast
There's a building and a sign.
It says it's cheap
There's a particular ordinary manly voice out from the box in the drive-thru.

---
     The voice: What's your order?
     I answered: a portion of laughing and peace of mind
   -We're out of Happiness, sir  Do you want something similar?
   All orders today offer  Question marks as dressing, sir
   We aint got neither happiness, pleasure nor peace of mind.
   -Nothing close to satisfaction?
   -That would come to a million carvins
   -What's carvins?
   -A non-existing currency, sir.
   -Would you like taking today's specialty for broken-hearted's
   -I wanna stay with nuggets of regret
   -Sir, you can't have the Regrets either, for having a regret, you must have been through this bad experience before
    -What exactly do you work with?
    -We work with our amusement, sir. The most fittable choice for you, as I can see on the menu, wait a minute. You can have a 15-minute tragic and innapropriate sex experience.. for only..
    -Bring me some memories...
    -4 pounds and 30 pences each.
    -Get me a dozen...
    -That's a good order sir, thank you for appreciating your self-disgrace
and have a nice and bitter snack..

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas